- Feature Links
- Bid Postings
ELECTRIC DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM LINE WORKER SERVICES
The City of Harrisonville is currently accepting bids for Electric Distribution System Line Worker Services.
Sealed proposals will be received in duplicate by the City Clerk at City Hall, Harrisonville, Missouri, until 4 p.m. on Friday, October 15, 2021, at which time and place the bids will be publicly opened and read. Bids received after said time will be returned unopened. No faxed bids will be accepted.
In order for your bid to be received and accepted by the City of Harrisonville, the following criteria must be met:
- Bid shall be received not later than 4 p.m. CT on October 15, 2021 in the office of the City Clerk, 300 E. Pearl Street, Harrisonville, MO 64701.
- Two copies of the Bid Proposal and all required attachments shall be enclosed in a sealed envelope and addressed to the Director of Procurement, marked "ELECTRIC DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM LINE WORKER SERVICES” RFP NO. #2021-11 and endorsed with the name of the Bidder.
- Bid shall be furnished on "Bid Proposal" form provided for the project. Loose copies are provided for convenience. Two copies of the Bid Proposal shall be submitted.
- Bid Proposal shall be completely filled out, properly executed by Bidder including signature and signature attested to.
- Qualification Form for Bidders shall be completely filled out, properly executed by Bidder including signature and signature attested to.
- Non-Collusive Affidavit shall be properly executed on form provided and submitted with Bid Proposal.
- Employment of Unauthorized Aliens Prohibited Affidavit shall be properly executed on form provided and submitted with the Bid Proposal.
All questions shall be submitted in writing via email, to Andy Pollard, Electric Superintendent email@example.com by close of business day on October 1, 2021.